Thursday, May 29, 2008

The whole fan-damily








Hey it just occurred to me that there's no recent pics of our fantastic 5.
Faith is 6 - AAGHHH - this can't be right? I'm not old enough to have a 6 year old right?
Hope is 4 1/2 and CRAZY, but awesome all at the same time. She will forever keep me on my toes - but if you know me you know where she gets it!!
Mikey- is 14 months old and about the cutest thing ever, he has the Johnston space in this top teeth and can pretty much fit his two bottom teeth in the gap of the top middle two. WAY TOO CUTE.
In less than a month Jason and I will have survived I mean enjoyed 8 years of marriage. It's a good thing I didn't kill him the first year (hehe), he's an amazing dad and my best friend, I thoroughly enjoy his company and constant annoying comments, what would my day be without them?? And he's gonna freak when he sees that pic of him on here! Ha!

3 comments:

sara b said...

hey, can't wait to hear updates..thanks for my little message, it was nice hearing from you. i will let you know when i get back. as of right now, i am not sure as colton just got a new skin infection, ugh!

sam said...

cute family pictures! i'm so glad to have another blogging friend. it's such a great way to journal about your life and keep a little sanity. :) talk to you soon!

ckitt said...

Awesome pictures...what a great family!