Thursday, May 29, 2008

Livin the dream.....

Ok so kinda, it's just another day in paradise I guess! I found out last Thursday that I got into a Nurse Assistant training program that starts June 9th, and I'm SUPER excited, it's one step closer to literally livin the dream of being a Labor and Delivery RN. I'm hoping after my training and certification that I can get on at Memorial on Labor and Delivery floor or Mommy/Baby. So that's super cool.
Today I also got an email from All God's Children saying they recieved our contracts and we are officially clients and can start our homestudy and dossier!! WOOHOO! One step closer to my new kiddo.
I have been reading like a mad woman all these adoption books and it stirs my heart to it's core to think we are on the road of our own story and as it unfolds I'm so thankful to share it!!
I will keep you posted on our homestudy process - from what I hear the contract paperwork pales in comparison to homestudy paperwork, so that sounds like fun eh? :). We are praising God day by day for allowing us to join him in a journey of faith, surrender, mercy and hope. I hope you all in internet land enjoy the journey with us and pray for guidance in how you can partner with God in what he has for you.
Toodles

1 comment:

sam said...

Congrats on getting in to the program! That's awesome. And that's great that things are moving along in the adoption process. I know that it seems like such a long time before your little one is here, but -wow-, God has done so much with the process already! It seems like such a short period of time. I'm so excited for you!