Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Gonna Lie

Ok so here goes....I've been absent from blogland lately. Um duh I guess since it's been months since I last posted. A LOT has transpired like oh I don't know.... WE"RE GOIN TO ETHIOPIA yeah you heard me in like 12 days (ish) we are awaiting a t.b. test on our guy and then we're off. Oh man, I'm jittery with excitement and frantically trying to figure out what I really need while I'm there and how in the world all this is going to play out. Will there be bitterness or happiness? Will be let us hug him or will he not be havin any of it? I will try to blog what I can when I remember but hey let's face it I'm not so good at the rememberin part!
Oh to top it all off I've been poked with vaccinations for traveling, which was nice and cheap! NOT! We're up to like $800-$1000 in medical crap from one day of shots!
Then I got the flu and puked up one of my typhoid fever vaccination pills so I'm not exactly sure what that means, I guess some extra prayer that I really don't get it! I hear it's just awful!
While havin the pukes with poor Faithie I might add, I did happen to enjoy my moments with her just laying on the couch. I was rubbing her arm and told her I'm so glad she's my girl and that I think she's awful sweet. So then like 10 times after that she kept saying, "Hey mom, remember when you told me I'm a sweet girl?" HA! Yea babe, I forgot already! :). What a doll!
What else is new... oh Mikey figured out peeing in the tub (in plain view I might add) gets QUITE a reaction. So then he proceeds to blame Hope and says "Hopie peed!"
Like father like son?! HA!
That's it for now. Nap time before Step at 4:15! {Oh yea and the "new" Kala has been working out, still not ready to try on swimsuits and RUIN a perfectly good day but getting better at toning up!)
Peace Out,
Kala

3 comments:

Eryn said...

Looking forward to lunch tomorrow! Eryn

On Purpose said...

You are a gem my friend! Seriously...I love you and love being around your joy and passion. Thanks for time tonight and memories made!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Hey, glad that you are blogging again. I feel like we are so much alike, and wish we lived close by, but since we don't keep up with the blogging so we get to meet your little one soon!!!