Monday, June 23, 2008

Checkin in....

Holy cow, I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger these days!! AGH!! High Five to any single mom that manages to have her kids in clean clothes, a job, and spend time with her kids. I'm not even a single parent, I've got a super involved hubby and I'm losin my ever lovin mind!! I just can't imagine doing this on my own. Well school's goin good, I've got a 98% in my class and we start clinicals in a few days, which is SWEET cause I finally get to wear my SUPER cute scrubs! :). Hehe. I'm studyin my brains out for a medical terminology test at Memorial so I can get on hopefully as a Unit Secretary til my NAC is all done and taken care of. I'm prayin I don't have to work in a nursing home, I just don't feel called there but I'll pay my dues if I have to. Oh Lord please don't make me pay my dues there! :).
So we took the new 7th graders to the river this last Friday and other than being a buffet for mosquitos which in the famous words of Faithie "WHY did God have to create mosquitos?" Which is a valid question and one I'd love answered...huh good luck eh? Anyway, we've got an awesome group of 7th graders, I'm just so excited at this new batch of kids. We're lookin at good times ahead. Well I gotta learn some med terms and study for a 2 chapter test tomorrow and start on 3 more chapters of homework for a test on Wed. Yup it's official I just lost my mind! Oh and did I mention we've been married 8 YEARS tomorrow, I said in church on Sunday - "It's a good thing I didn't kill Jas that first year, this worked out pretty good!" Man do I love that guy. Peace out and if I remember how to type I'll send out another post in a few days, well when I find my mind!! :).

3 comments:

ckitt said...

Keep plugging away! You are doing awesome and you will be done before you know it! You will be so glad you did it when it is all over!!

missy said...

so glad your program is going well, albeit busy, and that you're looking good in your scrubs!

you can't boycott mcd's because of the fries!!!

happy fourth!

On Purpose said...

Hello Kala! I had lost your blog address and then I found it again...Yeah! So glad I did! I love to read your blog...you have a great humuorous writing style!

Keep chugging along on the clinicals...woo-hoo!

Nichole