Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Food

So I was just thinking about food and eating( a favorite pastime if you will) and decided to post my fav's:
Fav Foods (in no particular order of course)
Mac N Chz - Kraft not the fake crap OR Stouffers frozen kind (incredible)
Spaghetti (any noodles, never met a noodle I didn't like) no meat sauce
Fettucine Alfredo from Olive Garden (I think it's somewhere around uh 1 million calories but worth every bite)
Steak (well done thank you very much)
Pizza
French fries (one of the only things McD's does right)
Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich - Holy cow this sucker is good.

And I'm sure there's more maybe I will remember later!

Oh this is a fun one...
Fav coffee drinks (working at Starbucks for the last 9 months has provided me with endless opportunities to make FUNKY drinks)
Iced Grande White Chocolate Caramel Macchiato with Xtra Caramel - YUM
Tall Half Vanilla, Half White Choc With Caramel Drizzle on the foam Latte
Tall 1 pump Mocha,1 pump White Choc, 1 pump Vanilla,some caramel sauce with caramel and mocha drizzle on the whip - DELICIOUS
Of course Vanilla Latte
Blended Strawberry Lemonade
Iced Grande Vanilla Starbucks Doubleshot

Tell me what your favorite drink is??


Update on the movie situation, Kung Fu Panda, (drum roll please) Very good, kids laughed out loud, worth a trip to the theatre for sure. By the way McD's sucks, the little yogurt parfait - smaller, frozen, and still a buck - I feel very ripped off. Note to self - boycott of McD's - I'm so done with you McD's!!! Muahahahaha

1 comment:

ckitt said...

I have been thinking about you lately. I want to call you but it is always during training hours. We need to have a discussion about the book. It was great!