Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged




Hehe, so I think this will be fun! Ok so I got 'tagged' so I'm supposed to give fun facts ..... here we go....

1) I'm dramatic. I know hard to believe right? Ok so example, I have personally diagnosed myself as Hypoglycemic which means I have really low blood sugar and if I don't eat I get all dizzy, clammy, tired feeling, shaky, and CRANKY. So we were in Sears this morning and I was too hungry and I got all the symptoms I just listed and Jason laughed at me cause he says I'm just hungry BUT I KNOW there's more too it than that. Anyway, on the way home he was trying to have a conversation with me but I literally like shut down and can't process info so I wasn't much for talking (even though I did have plenty to say oddly enough)and he thinks I'm just dramatic. Whatever!

2) I hate bananas. I do however like banana bread. But that's it for bananas. Here's my 'logical' reason for not liking bananas. So ya know that mushy sound people make while they eat a banana, kinda like a mini smacking of the lips but more mushy sounding? Yeah well my sister used to do that crap in my face all the time and one day I had enough and decided I'm not a banana person, thank you very much. I don't like the smell, the texture, or how it sounds when someone eats them. So bananas? You can have em!

3) I don't like eggs. Nasty nasty nasty. And here's my reasoning, you know that scene in Robin Hood Prince of Thieves when the witch breaks open the egg and blood comes out? Gross, I was done after that movie. And when I was prego with Hopie I even tried to eat a quiche for good measure, eggs can be good for you. And I took one bite, almost puked and decided "Yup, done with eggs too." Makes sense right?

4) I'm really self conscious. I don't like my body AT ALL. Pre kids it was ok, post kids, does the word Nightmare ring a bell? I have a hard time liking the way I look knowing I don't do a darn thing about it, even when I do work out I don't see much of a difference so I just give up. I tell myself that if my tummy wasn't ridiculously flabby then I would feel better about myself but let's face it, I'd find something else to be upset about.

5) I have a desire to live simplistically and I live with money spender. AGH! I wouldn't mind getting rid of the Tv, goin all granola, and living simple but that's a process and will take time to implement. Although Jason totally wants to do my little personal coupon challenge and see how much money we can save.

6) I used to want to be a professional singer, so I would stand in the bathroom with my moms candle sticks (they make the best pretend microphones) and practice singing for HOURS on end. Up until a few years ago, I was trying to figure out how to get into the music business, I recorded a demo for some gal sending her song to a music company, I recorded 2 cd's of funeral music for this guy in Spokane, and got professional pics taken to send a demo into a record company.I secretly want to be on T.V. like Jon and Kate plus 8, but I would lose my mind I think, with all those people peeking in on my life, but I get lots of attention since I'm sooooo small anyway, so I'm sure I'd get used to it.

7) I'm fickle, I hate working outside the home but when I'm home too long I feel worthless. Although now that I've worked full time outside the home I appreciate the days when I can just be with my kids. I wish we made enough money I didn't have to work and could simply volunteer my time instead of always squeaking by trying to make ends meet, only focused on my little area of influence instead of going outside my world to impact others. My heart's desire is to be the person that when they see a need they meet it, no matter what. But I feel like I'm just trying to keep my head above water (financially) I can't give the time to others - I don't take the time to see it. That's something I'm really working on.

Ok, well that's random, and quite the scope of my little life.
Let's see how I can tag!

Kala

No comments: