Saturday, August 2, 2008

Revision

Ok, this may be a mute point but I wanted to clarify an earlier statement in the post before this one. I don't believe God took our child from us in January, but I do believe he allowed it to happen so we could be open to bringing our son in Ethiopia home. Does that make sense? Some people probably wouldn't care how I worded that BUT I wanted to be clear I firmly believe that sometimes things just happen because that's the world we live in and God works through the muck and mire to bring glory to His holy name in the midst of pain and sadness as well as joy and hope. Ok, I had to get that off my chest, thanks for tuning in again! And WOOHOO again for us.. please pray with us as we talk to our agency this week to find out the process to get our boy home. Oh man, we've got another one!! Yeah for us!!

1 comment:

C said...

Thank you for being so open and sharing!!!! :)